Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our First Kiss

When Jordan invited me to go with him to temple square.. i knew what he was thinkin about.. A first kiss... plus, my friend Kimiko might have hinted it to me a little.. (He would always call my friend Kimiko and ask for her opinions on stuff). I didn't want a cheesy temple square first kiss LAME! EVERYONE and their dog does that. SO all the times he tried i turned him down FLAT! i felt bad but.. i just didn't think it would be a cool first kiss... He didn't think i was interested in him anymore and thought of givin up on me... i can't believe he thought of such a thing! I invited him over the next day to play on my parents new mac computer. We played with the photo booth for.. FOREVER! But, we were having a blast.. suddenly a good idea popped into my head. I told him our next picture we're going to look like were kissing. He didn't see this coming!! I was about an inch from his face.. 1...2...3 As soon as the camera said three I kissed him! Thats rightladies and gents.. i did. His face was priceless after! He was quite confused. So the picture is of our first kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment