Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Lagoooon



















We had so much fun at Lagoon! We went with Kimiko and Scotty. We were able to witness Scotty's face after his first time on a roller coaster! IT WAS A HOOT! When we did the bounce back a week later Jordan and i got a Old tyme photo. It was jordan's idea to switch places. He wanted top be the saloon girl and have me be the cowboy.. Everyone in the photo place could not stop laughing. I couldn't either. After we went on a few rides Jordan told me he would win me a prize. I told him the games were lame adn no one ever wins. He showed me the game he one a 5 foot Yosimite Sam. Turns out he's really good at that game cause he won a cute tigger for me :) we had lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment