Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How We Met



Jordan and i met before his mission. It was Brad, Jordan, Myself , and Sarah. We hung out till 5:00 in the morning. We had a blast. I'd never thought i'd see him again....He came back from his mission and came to my halloween party with our friend Brad! My dad said that he should get my number. We talked for a while then he mysteriously left. I went on Facebook that night and found him and messaged him my number telling him to text me. And so he did :) . I worked at a haunted house ( Nightmare on 13th) every night and i wouldn't get off till about 10 or 12:30. I would always be starving after and he would always meet me at my house and take me to get food. So our first date he took me to Wendy's. How romantic ha ha ha.. So he kept doing this.. So pretty much for the first while we were dating he had no idea what i looked like. He had the image of me from the first time we met and he could see pictures around the house. :) FINALLY the day came where he came over on a sunday and saw me with no halloween make up but, also no pretty make up. I thought this guy would for sure never talk to me again.. I went from really ugly to still really ugly. But, lucky for me he stayed around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment