Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bert & Ambers Wedding


It was a blast. There was dancing and food and friends! Who could ask for more! Amber looked beautiful and Bert looked handsome. They had a photo booth at the reception for everyone to take their picture. One would go in a book with a note from the people and the other the person would be able to keep.. i hope that made sense.. anyways. it was GREAT! Theses are the pictures we got. One is of Jordan, Mac, and dane and the other is of Jordan and I :)

1 comment:

  1. I love photobooths! You two are so cute together...I haven't met you yet, but I know I love you already! I remember Jordan being my little doll that I used to love to play with and dress up...in boy clothes of course...he dresses up as girls all on his own!

    ReplyDelete