Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Beginning of A Fun Summer Together!































At the beginning of summer Jordan took care of me when my appendix burst. He was so sweet to stay in the hospital every night with me and was nice to me when i would wake him up all throughout the night to help me. He sent me a text saying "If your mom and dad do
n't want to spend the night. i will. You are worth losing sleep
over. Plus, I love watching you sleep." :) I know it's cheesy but, i love it! the pictures are of jordan being with me when i woke up in my room, my tummy with all the air they put in it so it's easier to do the surgery, my fat hand and skinny hand, my nasty iv in my arm YUCK! I don't like needles. The last picture is of Jordy sleeping by my bed when i woke up one morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment