Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Freaky Fridays



Almost time for Freaky Friday rehearsals to start up again! I'm so excited and can't wait. My two most favorite things in one! HALLOWEEN AND PERFORMING! I've been trying all I can to get Jordan to do it with me... He just keeps telling me "I'm thinking about it." We need more men in the group and I think he would be perfect! We'll see what happens though! If you know any guys who would be interested.. let me know! If you are ever interested in coming to a show.. It's every Friday evening in October at Wheeler Farm. It's a fantastic family show for a fantastic price1 I hope to see you all there!

Here is video I can't ever get enough of from SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE


1 comment:

  1. That is by far my favorite dance from that show! I love love love it!! And JORDAN DO FREAKY FRIDAYS PLEEEEEEASE!!!!! That would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete