Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I do believe in fairies!














I used to do princess parties. I don't do them that much anymore. But, when I get to i LOVE it! I was asked to do this party the day before! That is why Tinkerbell has brown and blonde hair. She didn't have time to visit the hair fairy. Except for my nasty hair the party was a BLAST! It was for a girl in my ward. The only problem with that is I am a primary teacher. So, when Tinkerbell showed up to the party some of the girls ran up to me and gave me a hug and yelled "HI SISTER VAN LEEUWEN!!!" I just smiled and said i'm actually tinkerbell. So, now every sunday I have to wear my glasses and my hair down so I can tell the girls that know me as Tinkerbell, that I am in disguise. But, i love it! The girls always give me a hug and a smile and whisper "Hi Tinkerbell."

No comments:

Post a Comment