Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

FLORIDA!



Jordan surprised me with an early Birthday present! A trip to Florida in April! We will be there to see the last shuttle launch! I can hardly wait to play on the beach all day everyday and get my tan on! My mom told me the other day that she thought I had white nylons on, i didn't. Saying that to a girl who would tan once a week in high school... it was a bummer. So, i'm quite excited to play on the beach! We will be there with my parent & my little brother (who is not so little) Tanner.
To be honest there is a BIG part of me that doesn't want to go. I can't leave Pocket. For those of you who don't know much about Pocket.... He is 11 years old, i've had him since he was a baby. He is honestly my child. I know that sounds funny because lots of people who think a dog is just a dog. But, he truly is my baby. He is in congestive heart failure, along with heart murmur. He is staying alive by the 3 pills we give him every morning and every night. He is slowing down. I'm afraid to EVER leave him in case something were to happen while I was away. Luckily I have 2 jobs that I can take him with me everywhere. Except for on Tuesdays (which makes the day even longer). I have been talking with the vet about anyway I could take him to Florida with us. But, then I also have on my mind: if something were to happen on the plane... I know they won't land for Pocket, What if something happens while i'm gone?, What if something happens to him in Florida and there is not a vet hospital close by? So, if you or anyone you know would like to love and care for Pocket while i'm gone I would be so grateful. He needs someone with him 24 hours. It would just be for 2 days :) Thanks for reading this.. even though you probably stopped toward the top because you got bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment