Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Christmas Stockings

I wish i could put these in order. I am still new to blogging so i still don't know how everything works.

These are the Christmas stockings I make! Jordan's mom gave me the idea when I was helping her put out Christmas at her home. She had gotten them done for her family. But, when she wanted more the company closed and she could not get them anywhere. So, she made them herself! I couldn't tell the difference between them! they all looked great! So, she taught me how to make them. If you are would like to order some from me for you or your family let me know! I would love to make some for you! The picture at the bottom is the one Ellen made for her family. The rest are the ones I have made for my family and others :) ENJOY!









No comments:

Post a Comment