Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

He Proposed!!!!






It finally happened! We are engaged to be married on 8.9.10! He took me to the mall to get me my Christmas present. He took me to build-a-bear :) He had never been, i think he had more fun then me! We made a moose with a Christmas dress and named her Holly. After when I though we were walking to the car. He took me to see Santa. We walked toward him and sat next to him. He asked me what i would like for christmas. I told him i wasn't sure. Santa tld me " How about surprises? Do you like surprises?" I told him " I love surprises!" He then looked at Jordan and asked him what he would like. Jordan replied "Well, there is one thing..." Then he got down on one knee and proposed! You can view the Proposal on youtube.com! just search : Jordan Sinquefield and Denise Van Leeuwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment